tag:blogger.com,1999:blog-23906933.post6215890801109264830..comments2015-09-17T21:49:39.799-05:00Comments on Keeping Pace in Japan: I Do Miss JapanTurnerhttp://www.blogger.com/profile/10372867185647178937noreply@blogger.comBlogger3125tag:blogger.com,1999:blog-23906933.post-23350769736818232702012-02-14T00:49:12.443-06:002012-02-14T00:49:12.443-06:00I did rent a bike to do the Shimanami Bridges, and...<strong>I did rent a bike to do the Shimanami Bridges, and owned a bike in Kyushu, cycling down to Cape Sata and around Kagoshima.</strong>Turnerhttp://www.blogger.com/profile/10372867185647178937noreply@blogger.comtag:blogger.com,1999:blog-23906933.post-85407894740913944322012-02-13T23:58:11.057-06:002012-02-13T23:58:11.057-06:00I hope I get there with you guys! I&#39;ve been wo...I hope I get there with you guys! I&#39;ve been working on my bachelors for longer than I&#39;d have liked to mainly so I can work on teaching overseas, in Japan. I&#39;ve been there twice and every time I read a blog such as this I can relate about 90% the other 10% is teaching which I have yet to experience. Turner did you ride road? You mentioned something about<br /> cycling?Joshuahttp://www.blogger.com/profile/11681425836673666127noreply@blogger.comtag:blogger.com,1999:blog-23906933.post-14855460660871039512012-02-02T02:52:24.026-06:002012-02-02T02:52:24.026-06:00Moving piece! Thanks for the shout. i hope you fin...Moving piece! Thanks for the shout. i hope you find a way back. Clearly, japan would be a better place with people here who actually want to be here and like what they do! <br />Good luck!Locohttp://www.locoinyokohama.comnoreply@blogger.com